Elvis Presley - 75th Anniversary Collection Bracelet
18-carat gold-plated sterling silver charm Bracelet with five iconic ELVIS images and featuring the letters spelling ELVIS.
1. Sheriff Badge with cubic zirconia's
2. 75 charm - to commemorate his birthday filed with cubic zirconia's
3. The Famous Partnership Cross with sapphires
4. ELVIS filled with cubic zirconia's
5. ‘Tree for life’ - pendant charm
6. Elvis Silhouette pendant charm
7. TCB pendant charm with cubic zirconia’a
The most memorable, exciting personality in American music was born January 8, 1935 in a two-room plank shack in East Tupelo, Mississippi, on the wrong side of the railroad tracks.
Elvis won his first prize for singing at the age of 10 and by 19; he had made his first record and become a worldwide sensation as a rock and roll singer.
Extraordinary entertainer, enigmatic myth, Elvis Presley lives on as legend over three decades after his death at the age of 42 on August 16, 1977.
Elvis and Elvis Presley are Registered Trademarks with the USPTO © 2010 Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc.